Reactions to Ya’akov - Jacob

A place to share study, midrash, links and ideas.
Forum rules
Love your neighbour as yourself.
If there is a disagreement please have it respectfully.
samuel7771
Reactions to Ya’akov - Jacob

Post by samuel7771 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:46 am

Reactions to Ya’akov - Jacob by Reuven ben Gershom

In this study, “Reactions to Ya’akov - Jacob,” which I believe to be a most important study, For YaHVaH Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, laid this Word upon my heart some years ago, I knew that it contained a powerful message for the faithful in Yahushua the Messiah as well as for all in the churches around the world. To date I have discovered that many have been blessed through this message as Elohim, blessed be He, had the author share it throughout the world and it has been well received wherever I have travelled!

Thus in this study, we will find that our beloved Heavenly Father, who is righteous, chooses good over evil. However, within this fascinating message regarding Ya’akov - Jacob, whom Elohim gave the new title of Israel, there is also a story of a person who is the perfect picture of the faithful in Messiah Yahushua. Let us now search out the precious Word of Elohim and prayerfully seek out the fullness thereof. Praise His glorious Name!

“Now Yitzchak - Isaac pleaded with YHVH for his wife, because she was barren; and YHVH granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived. But the children struggled together within her; and she said, ‘If all is well, why am I like this?’ So she went to inquire of YHVH. And YHVH said to her: ‘Two nations are in your womb, two peoples shall be separated from your body; one people shall be stronger than the other, and the older shall serve the younger.’” Bereshis - Genesis 25: 21 – 23.

The aim of this study is to encourage the “Little Flock” of the faithful in Yahushua The Messiah and those who are new to the faith and those in the churches, to see Ya’akov - Jacob as Elohim sees him. Of course Ya’akov, in common with mankind, had many faults and failings, yet YaHVaH Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, looks at the heart and said, “Ya’akov have I loved.”

The impression many have of Ya’akov within the church is tragically distorted, in fact so much so, that it effectively sows the seeds of anti-Semitism. Ya’akov tends to be portrayed as a cunning liar, a swindler, and a fraud, one who is always out to help himself at the cost of others. Beloved, if this is how you see Ya’akov, then sadly you have been fleeced by liars who are controlled by the adversary, who is of course Satan! In other words, you have had the wool pulled over your eyes!

However, we are certainly not to idolise Ya’akov either, but to love and understand Ya’akov and his seed, being the House of Israel and their place within the overall plan and place of YaHVaH Elohim! It is certainly not that we cannot see Israel’s faults, for believe me there are many. But when we see the faults of others, it is time for self-examination and we better start taking that “plank out of our own eye.” (Mattityahu – Mathew 7:5). Sadly, beloved, there is a great deal of Ya’akov - Jacob bashing going on in far to many churches and this has its roots in Romanism and that includes in Lutheranism of the past, which reeks of anti-Semitism!

Elohim gives His revelation on this matter in the of Malachi - being the very last book in the ‘christian’ version of the ‘Old Covenant,’ however, did you know it is not really the last book in the original Tanach, the Old Covenant in the Hebrew version? Just ask yourself this question, which Scriptures did our Saviour and all of the Apostles refer to, obviously the Tanach, for there was nothing else as the Brit Chadashah, the New Covenant had not as yet been written, and which was written first, it was Rome who re-arranged the books known as the cannon.

“The burden of the word of YHVH to Israel by Malachi. ‘I have loved you,’ says YHVH. ‘Yet you say,’ ‘In what way have You loved us?’ ‘Was not Esav - Esau Ya’akov's – Jacob’s brother?' Says YHVH. ‘Yet Ya’akov - Jacob I have loved; But Esav - Esau I have hated, and laid waste his mountains and his heritage for the jackals of the wilderness.’ Even though Edom has said, ‘We have been impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places,’ Thus says YHVH of hosts: ‘They may build, but I will throw down; they shall be called the territory of wickedness, and the people against whom YHVH will have indignation forever.’” Malachi 1:1-4.

Comment is hardly required for YaHVaH Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, makes His position regarding Esav - Esau and Ya’akov - Jacob abundantly clear. The Book of Romans written almost 500 years after Malachi confirms this by revealing Elohim’s choice, even before the twins were born. This is recorded in Romans 9:9-13.

“The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Ya’akov have I loved, but Esav - Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with Elohim? Elohim forbid.” Verses 12 & 13.

Elohim’s righteousness and perfect foreknowledge gives Him the undisputed right to choose, the very basis of our stand with Israel today, is the foreknowledge of Elohim the father.

Ya’akov – His Good Name!

I now wish to emphasise Ya’akov’s good name and Elohim’s favour towards him and why Elohim gave him the title of Israel, but I will do this a little later. I must warn you that the evil one, Satan has a vested interest in bringing down both Ya’akov - Jacob’s good name as well as that of the title and the People, or the Children of Israel, who are, according to the Word, YaHVaH Elohim’s elect. One of the factors pointing to Ya’akov’s great significance is the frequent and affectionate mention of his name throughout the Word. Over and above this, the blessed name of Israel is mentioned more than 2,500 times. It’s no wonder that this man and his seed, so centrally placed within the plans and purposes of Elohim should be a prime target for Satanic abuse.

History has proven that Satan stands against Israel and that also means the “Little Flock” of the faithful in Yahushua The Messiah and Satan would love to see Israel and the believers fall into error and join those who call themselves christians who coined the term “The Jews.” Remember originally it was written in the Brit Chadashah, the New Covenant as “Judeans” as even in the Greek it clearly states, according to the Strongs concordance number 2453: “Ioudaios” pronounced as “ee-oo-dah'-yos” being Judah! Again it was the translators who turned it into “THE Jews,” which sound more like an accusation, because it usually begins with “THE” something! In the original, “the” does not appear, thus why is it there?

Now let me ask a question, why would a Hebrew - OK a Jewish or a Judean man, write this … “they went together to the synagogue of THE Jews.” Acts 14:1. What, “the synagogue of the Jews” I ask you this, what other kind of Synagogue is there, for the word “the Jews” or even Judeans, was obviously added by the church translators much later by the Hebrew hating pagan Roman’s and sadly according to the Word of Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, it is forbidden to add, subtract or change His precious Word for it will result in death! For “the wages of sin is death” and changing His Word is the ultimate sin!

When it comes to Ya’akov and the “title” of Israel we must not let the flesh rise in judgement. Often, people are found judging and criticising Elohim’s ancient people, as though they were their masters, feeling justified as they elevate themselves within their “sand castles of self righteousness.” May our Heavenly Father continually remind all of us of our true position as stated in Romans 2:1.

“O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself.” Romans 2:1.

We the faithful in Messiah must beware, lest there be pride, jealousy or hypocrisy in thinking that we have been given licence to judge Elohim’s people Israel. In fact the verse quoted above, clearly speaks of this danger.

We read in Bereshis - Genesis 27:35 & 38, that Esav - Esau was the first to call Ya’akov’s good name into question.

Yitzchak - Isaac is speaking here to Esav – Esau and he said;

“Your brother came with craftiness and has taken away your blessing. And Esav - Esau said is he not rightly named Ya’akov? For he has supplanted me these two times. He took away my birthright, and behold now he has taken away my blessing.”

In verse 41 Esav - Esau revealed his hatred for Ya’akov as he worked out a plan to kill him. This clearly is the strategy of the Satan and his followers, to denigrate Ya’akov and man’s attitude toward all of his seed, the Children of Israel and at all times was working to stop the birth of our Messiah, beginning with an attempt to denigrate Ya’akov, but he failed. However, today Satan continues to work in the process of destroying the Children of Israel for if he succeeds, then our beloved Saviour, the Messiah cannot return should they have been totally removed from the earth, but of course, he will always fail for YaHVaH Elohim has an everlasting Covenant with them! But Satan will still ensure that there is as much opposition as possible toward Israel and its people and he is doing a very good job and the nation of Israel is certainly not helping either for as a State, Israel is sadly a sinful nation!

Did Ya’akov really receive a new name?

The inference in many self-righteous expositions by ‘christian’ theologians regarding Ya’akov - Jacob, who have clearly stated “that Jacob finally got his name so dirty, that God had to give him another name.”

Sadly, that is the kind of teaching I have heard from certain so-called very well known “Bible teachers” who you would think would know much better. And these men, whose names are so well known and they are almost idolised by countless thousands of hyper-charismatic ‘christians’ but also in Baptist circles and a number of other well known pastors/ministers!

I can officially confirm that indeed, Ya’akov means “supplanter,” however, this word does not denigrate for it literally means “Good following after evil.” It is also translated as “tripper up of the heel.” Thus, when we consider whose heel Ya’akov tripped up, a totally different light is shed upon its meaning.

The names, Ya’akov and Israel were given after a struggle. One with man, the other with Elohim Himself, as noted in Bereshis - Genesis 32:28. Strongs concordance supports this: The name originates from “aqab” (aw-kab'); being a primitive root; meaning to “seize by the heel,” figuratively, “to circumvent,” as if “tripping up the heels,” also “to restrain” as if “holding by the heel.” Bereshis - Genesis 26:23-26 describes the struggle of Ya’akov with Esav - Esau before and after birth, as he took Esav - Esau’s heel. Thus he was called Ya’akov.

How remarkable that Ya’akov would struggle in the womb as well as immediately after birth. Remarkable is hardly the word for Ya’akov, for it is clear that he, even as Yochanan the Immerser - John the Baptist was filled with the Spirit of Elohim from the womb. Ya’akov, according to Elohim’s judgement is a “Princely Name” and Esav - Esau “a stubble” as recorded in Ovadyah - Obadiah Vs 17 & 18.

But did you know, the truth is that YaHVaH Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, did not really change Ya’akov’s name at all. No, He did not! What is really forgotten, or simply not understood by the ‘christians’ and especially those self-righteous theologians who claim to know everything, but really know so little, is that Ya’akov was really given an HONORARY name or TITLE to be known by, direct from the Almighty, for Ya’akov is the man “who prevails with Elohim, and sees him face to face.”

“The man (which in Hebrew is ‘Ish’) asked him, ‘What is your name?’ ‘Ya’akov,’ he answered. Then the man said, ‘Your name will no longer be Ya’akov, but Yisroel, because you have struggled with Elohim, and with men, and have overcome.” Bereshis - Genesis 32:27-28.

The interesting part is that when Ya’akov was asked “What is your name?” is the meaning contained within the word name. Strongs Concordance again provides an answer: “idea of definite and conspicuous position.” Although the word can be used as simply a name, here it was used more as a title!

Ya’akov would be known as Yisroel, “a Prince with Elohim,” a title greater than any of the great men of the world. What in fact happened here is that, Ya’akov was as we may say here knighted by the “King of kings” in the field, and he was given the honorary title of Yisroel - Israel.

We now come to something very different, and the question we should now ask; was Rebekah a scheming and a conniving wife and mother? Bereshis - Genesis 25:22-23 has the actual answer. The Word tells us that she was guided by divine revelation. It was clear to her who was to be the heir to Yitzchak - Isaac. Sadly, at that time, fleshly appetite was governing the life of Yitzchak - Isaac for sadly at that time he was not the wise man that he had been.

“And Yitzchak - Isaac loved Esav - Esau, because he did eat of his venison, but Rebekah loved Ya’akov.” Bereshis - Genesis 25:28.

It was so sad that Yitzchak - Isaac the son of promise did not seek his Elohim for divine revelation to govern his affections. Beloved, this speaks to me so graphically of the Nation of Israel, for it is a chosen Nation indeed, but to this day Israel remains largely blind concerning Elohim’s revelation regarding Yahushua The Messiah, even though He is present as a type in every one of the “Feasts of YaHVaH!” In addition, they have an appetite for savoury venison or anything else this world has to offer and that certainly had a devastating effect on the hearing of the Word of Elohim!

In truth if we closely look at Rebekah, she should reminds us of the faithful in Yahushua, the Bride in The Messiah Yahushua! Remember how Eliezer was sent by Avraham to find a bride for his only son and Eliezer found her at the well, where the fruit of gentleness, kindness, and meekness confirmed to him that she was the chosen bride. He told her about the father and his only son. She immediately believed and agreed to be Yitzchak - Isaac’s bride. Praise Elohim for His Word in the Tanach, the Old Covenant, which clearly gives us a blessed picture of Him, “Elohim's Only Begotten Son” and the virgin Bride and the faithful in Yahushua The Messiah!

With great Joy, Eliezer decorated Rebekah with beautiful gifts. After leaving her father’s house, Rebekah was presented to Yitzchak - Isaac as a spotless bride, a virgin, an “Alma” indeed! Immediately Yitzchak - Isaac took her into Sarah’s tent where the blissfully happy couple consummated their long and happy marriage. Yes, Rebekah indeed speaks to us of the faithful, the bride who is governed by divine revelation. But to ensure that we are not high-minded, the Apostle Shaul - Paul wrote,

“Because of unbelief they (Israel) were broken off, but you stand by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear.” Romans 11:20.

And again in verse 25;

“For I would not brethren that you should be ignorant of this mystery, should you be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.”

It was fleshly appetite, combined with pride that caused Israel’s blindness in the days of Yahushua the Messiah. How sad that this same blindness of which Shaul - Paul warned us about, should now strike a large portion of those, who claim to be believers in their ‘christ’ – the ‘christians.’ For many speak so glibly of Israel’s blindness, even now, as the Almighty is doing wondrous things for His Covenant People Israel, although they may certainly not quite fully comprehend the greatness of the situation of what Elohim has really done.

The world’s conceit and appetite for Arab oil is having a blinding effect upon their relationship with Israel. Sadly, some churches “conceit” and appetite for the blessings that Elohim gave Israel, effected their relationship with Israel and thus with the Almighty. Yahushua is challenging all of His true faithful to get on with His work, because He is coming soon for His faithful! May we all repent of any pride or “conceits” that might be in our lives, so that we may see clearly and give Elohim the honour that is due to His Holy Name. Now, let us search out how Ya’akov received his blessing.

Esau despises his Birthright & sells it for a pot of red Lentil Stew
As Ya’akov grew to manhood, there grew within him a concern to the birthright. It was a long established custom that the birthright should pass on to the firstborn son, but Ya’akov comforted himself in his mother’s words regarding what Elohim had told her. But how could they make his worldly father understand this in his old age.

It happened one day while Ya’akov meditated upon these things that Elohim provided him with the golden opportunity. He was outdoors cooking a pot of lentil stew and the odour must have been wafting in the wind, which carried it across the plain. Esav - Esau, who was just returning from a hunt, caught its aroma in his nostrils. Drawn by an irresistible urge, he headed for the campfire. The Scriptures continues the story;

“And Esav - Esau said to Ya’akov, feed me, I pray, with that same red pottage, for I am faint. Therefore his name was called Edom. And Ya’akov said, Sell me this day thy birthright. And Esav - Esau said, Behold I am at the point to die, and what profit shall this birthright do to me? And Ya’akov said, Swear to me this day, and he sware unto him, and he sold his birthright unto Ya’akov. Then Ya’akov gave Esav - Esau bread and pottage of lentils, and he did eat and drink and rose up and went his way. Thus Esav - Esau despised his birthright.” Bereshis - Genesis 25:30-34.

Please note that contrary to the accusations by so many, Ya’akov did not steal the birthright, but legally purchased it from his brother who “despised” it. Therefore YaHVaH Elohim, Blessed be His Sanctified Name, also despised Esav - Esau. Notice that Elohim also changed Esav - Esau’s name, from Esav meaning hairy, to Edom meaning red, because he had sold the precious things of Elohim for a bowl of red stew.

As mentioned earlier, Elohim, blessed be He, always speaks about Ya’akov affectionately. But, Edom is always referred to with disdain. After the purchase of the birthright from Esav - Esau, Ya’akov may have felt that things had taken a turn for the better. Surely, his father would now understand that Esav - Esau was not worthy, having dealt so carelessly with his birthright. Ya’akov’s case was further strengthened when Esav - Esau married the two pagan Hittite girls, “which were a grief of mind unto Yitzchak - Isaac and Rebekah.”

If Rebekah thought that a path had now been cleared for Ya’akov to obtain the promised blessing, she must have had quite a shock when she heard Yitzchak - Isaac promising the blessing to Esav - Esau,

“Now therefore take, I pray thee thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat, that my soul may bless thee before I die.” Bereshis - Genesis 27:3-4.

Immediately, Rebekah began to act. Something had gone very wrong, for had not Elohim Himself told her that it was to be Ya’akov? There was little time, and Rebekah did not mince words, when she said to Ya’akov,

“Now therefore, my son, obey my voice according that shall I command you. Go now to the flock and fetch me from them two good kids of the goats, and I will make them savoury meat for your father, such as he loves. And you shall bring it to your father, that he may eat, and that he will bless you before he dies.” Bereshis - Genesis 27:8-10.

Ya’akov was a man of about forty years of age and was not bound to obey his mother’s commands. But I am sure what Rebekah said, and the way she had said it, left Ya’akov in no doubt as to the urgency of the matter. Ya’akov was not too happy about the prospects, for if his mother’s plan were to backfire, he would be in line for a curse instead of the desired blessing. However, there was no time for reflections. Any moment now Esav - Esau may return and Ya’akov knew this would end his opportunity. The plan that Rebekah had concocted was now frantically carried out. Before Ya’akov had time to gather his thoughts, he found himself before his father and telling an untruth. This is a sad state for a son of promise to be in. Trembling with fear, covered with the perspiration of anxiety on his brow, is not the pose that suits a man of Elohim! After much fuss, Ya’akov finally found himself at the point of obtaining the blessing from Yitzchak - Isaac,

“Therefore Elohim give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine. Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee. Be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s son’s bow down to thee. Curseth be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.” Bereshis - Genesis 27:28 & 29.

It must have seemed strange to Ya’akov that there was no mention of the Abrahamic Covenant, or the inheritance of the land.

As the sun finally set upon this day, vastly differing thoughts lingered in the minds of the four in the household. Rebekah and Ya’akov were no doubt much relieved that all had gone well. Esav - Esau fumed with rage and plotted to kill Ya’akov. And Yitzchak - Isaac finally reflected on the things of Elohim once again. I believe that Yitzchak - Isaac first realised the truth concerning Ya’akov and Elohim’s election of him during that night. It was not until Yitzchak - Isaac had repented and realised his ignorance in regard YaHVaH’s choice, that Ya’akov received the much coveted recognition from his father.

Now in the broad daylight of the new day, without all yesterday's fuss and bother, Ya’akov heard a sound, which must have seemed like music in his ears. His father was calling him. In came Ya’akov, smooth skinned and wearing his shepherd’s clothes. YaHVaH Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, wonderfully reserved the most precious of His blessings for this occasion. Without fear of falsehood, Ya’akov received the blessings, which he had all his life coveted. The blessings were now eternally bestowed upon the man whom Elohim loved!

“And Yitzchak - Isaac called Ya’akov and blessed him, and charged him and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. Arise and go to Pa-dan-a’ram, to the house of thy mother’s father, and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother’s brother. And Elohim Almighty bless thee and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people. And give thee the blessing of Abraham to thee, and thy seed with thee, that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which Elohim gave unto Abraham.” Bereshis - Genesis 28:1-4.

Conversely, things may not look too good for Israel right now, although it has signed various peace accords. It may seem to the world that Jordan, which is the remnant of the evil nation of Edom, will prevail and have the blessing of a blind world and together supporting the Palestinian attempt to claim Jerusalem as being their capital city, rather than the capital of Israel. However, just as Ya’akov prevailed in accordance with Divine revelation, so shall the remnant of Israel prevail. The Word has made it clear, “And so shall all Israel be saved, as it is written … the Deliverer shall come out of Zion.” It is then that a blind world will repent and acknowledge the Word of Elohim!

Whose Side are you on Ya’akov’s or Esav - Esau’s?

The true faithful in Yahushua The Messiah will of course choose the side of Ya’akov, whilst many of those in various ‘churches’ may well have their own agenda, especially the church of the pagan Rome and her many harlot daughters! However, I am aware that there are those amongst them who good and faithful folk and they constantly pray for Israel, as well for the Peace of Jerusalem! As the blessed Scriptures states, those who bless the Children of Israel are blessed;

“And his father Yitzchak - Isaac said unto him (Ya’akov). ‘Come near now and kiss me, my son … Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you … Cursed be everyone who curses you, And blessed be those who bless you!’” Bereshis - Genesis 27:26 & 29.

But beloved, for the faithful, the closer you get to Yahushua our blessed and loving Messiah, the closer you get to the people of Israel, and feel a strong urge to “have mercy upon Zion” and to;

“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces.” Tehillim - Psalms 122:6-7.…

The Hebrew word used for “Pray” is “Sha’al” which actually means to “enquire,” to “request” or even to “demand.” Thus this verse should actually read as follows;

“Enquire regarding the peace of Jerusalem … Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces.”

This request is obviously in prayer unto YaHVaH Elohim, in the blessed Name of Yahushua The Messiah, but the meaning of enquiring is that we must be more involved and be constantly up to date with what is going on!

Obviously, the only true peace for the Children of Israel is of course Yahushua The Messiah, for it is ONLY, when they accept Him into their lives, there can be true peace in the heart of men! Beloved, we know that He is our and Israel’s Redeemer and He will come again soon! For according to the Scriptures, Israel will be saved!

“And so shall all Israel be saved: as it is written. There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn ungodliness from Ya’akov. For this is My Covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the Fathers’ sake.” Romans 11:26-28.

As Shaul - Paul so clearly stated, it was through YaHVaH Elohim’s foreknowledge that Israel as a nation would reject Yahushua The Messiah, whilst there were individual faithful ones who did believe! And it was because of Israel’s rejection that … “Salvation is come to the Gentiles.” Therefore we should praise Him, for “Elohim has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.”

However, those who support Esav – Esau (Edom) are the enemies of Israel and they will suffer the curse of Elohim, for the Word says, all those who curse Ya’akov who was given the title of Israel are cursed, “Cursed be everyone that curses you.” For all who have done evil unto Israel, Elohim has this warning, as spoken by the prophet Obadiah;

“As you have done unto Israel, so shall I do unto you.” Verse 15.

Beloved, this is your challenge;

“Even so have these (Israel) also now not believed, that through your MERCY (your love and prayers) they also may obtain mercy (faith, repentance and Salvation through the shed blood of the Lamb of Elohim).” Romans 11:31.

Yahushua said;

“As much you have done it unto the least of these, My brethren (Israel), you have done it unto Me.” Mattityahu - Matthew 25:40.

Beloved as I indicated earlier, we are to enquire, investigate about the peace in Jerusalem and in all of the State of Israel for that matter, for we are to be involved! We should be “watchmen” and be prayerful, as the Word states, “until Peace comes to Jerusalem.”

“Be watchmen upon the walls of Jerusalem. Do not hold your peace (Intercessory prayer) day or night, you that call upon My Name (YAH). Keep not silence UNTIL Peace comes to Jerusalem.” Yeshayahu - Isaiah 62:6.

It is vital that many Hebrews as well as Gentiles come to know Yahushua The Messiah prior to His coming, and by this I include also those of the Roman and parts of the greater ‘church’ for they do not know the true Saviour, but a counterfeit for Salvation can ONLY come through the Name of Yahushua THE Messiah! Shime’on – Peter said to the elders, the scribes including Annas the high priest and Caiaphas;

“That by the Name of Yahushua The Messiah of Nazareth, whom you placed on the stake, and Elohim raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the 'stone’ which was rejected by you builders, which has become the ‘chief cornerstone.’ Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other Name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:10-12

And within that verse, knowing that it was originally written in Hebrew and that Messiah’s Name was only ever known as Yahushua, and the counterfeit one that later replaced it was introduced by the very man, who Shime’on – Peter had thrown out because he had dared to attempt to buy an apostleship, a man who was an Babylonian priest, a Samaritan and a well known sorcerer who went to Rome and founded the Simonian church, that became the Roman catholic church later. This man invented the words “christian” and “christ” that came out of the name of a pagan god “Chrestos” and “IESOUS” translates as ... a hail to “Zeus.”

Ya’akov – Israel:

The time will come that the world will come to love the name of Ya’akov and Israel and will seek after him that is a Yahudi, Judean, Jew or all those who are from Israel!

“They shall take hold of the skirt (their tzitzit the fringes) of him that is a Yahudi, saying, we will go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” Zecharyah – Zechariah 8:23.

Beloved, I pray that this study has challenged and inspired you. If so, all I can ask is that you pray for the guidance of the Sanctified (Holy) Spirit of Elohim, and then act in the will of our Creator, and His son, Yahushua The Messiah, “Go ye into all the world, and preach the Good News to every creature.” And I do mean share the Word Scripturally … “to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (meaning; the Nations – being the Gentiles).”

Praise YaHVaH when a Hebrew or Gentile is saved, they become one in the body of Yahushua, “neither Jew nor Greek!”

“For as many of you as have been baptised into the Messiah have put on the Messiah. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: For you are all one in the Messiah Yahushua.” Galatians 3:27&28.

“For He (Yahushua) is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us.” Read Ephesians chapter 2, for a fuller understanding.

It was one night in 1977 Elohim opened this orthodox 30 something year old Hebrew community leader’s eyes, when I was all alone in my study at home during my evening “Ma’ariv” (evening) prayers and later I was reading Daniel chapter nine. Praise be to my Elohim, that night I came to know the truth about my blessed Messiah, who I had been rejecting for so long, and I believed and repented of my sins. I knew that I was redeemed, praise YaHVaH’s glorious Name. There is a mighty story to be told regarding this blessed evening, for it was certainly very powerful, and yes it also had a very sad part to it, as that night, my beloved one discovering I had accepted Yahushua as my Messiah, tore her dress, being a sign of death, for I had died and from that moment we were no longer husband and wife! Thus with great joy, there was sadness, but Our Father takes care of all things! HalleluYah.

I can honestly say that on that special night Elohim spoke to me, not in some cinematic all-powerful voice, NO, but it was a still voice that was deep inside of me! How did I know it was not just me? That was very simple, for the voice was saying the very things that I would normally have despised! I had an intense dislike for anything that had to do with christianity! But during the time Elohim spoke, He taught me so much, and I thank Him for one special instruction, which is responsible for all of the studies online: I was given an instruction not to read any books of men for seven years in order that I would not be influenced by any false doctrines! Therefore, I would only read His blessed Word from the Hebrew as well from the Greek, but I would need help with the Greek I said and the Father soon sent me a wonderful Greek believer to be my permanent assistant! Thus, beloved I was never tainted with any of the false doctrines abound in so many churches, for I simply never knew any of them.

Everything I came to know about Yahushua is based from the teachings found in the Tanach, the Old Covenant, and that was followed up by the Brit Chadashah, the New Covenant. All that was without any outside influence, and our teaching continues on that basis to this day! Dear brother Chazantonakis was also not part of the church and he always had great interest in Hebraic things, but Messiah Yahushua was his main source in life! We have been in fulltime ministry officially on the road since 1984, although I knew him earlier!

“Comfort ye, comfort ye My people, saith your Elohim. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem.” Yeshayahu – Isaiah 40:1 & 2.

To comfort Israel, is to pray for Hebrew (Jewish) folk to come to know their Messiah and to repent of their sins, then can there be true comfort. YaHVaH Elohim will only comfort those that have returned to Him! “Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem” Share Messiah Yahushua with them!