Third Temple and the Two Witnesses - Part Two

A place to share study, midrash, links and ideas.
Forum rules
Love your neighbour as yourself.
If there is a disagreement please have it respectfully.
samuel7771
Third Temple and the Two Witnesses - Part Two

Post by samuel7771 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:00 am

Third Temple and the Two Witnesses - Part Two By Reuven ben Gershom

Thus we may ask; “Who are the Two Witnesses?”
Now we come back to earth once again to those two men of Elohim who will be eventually slain in the middle of the tribulation by the Beast and his forces. I personally believe that YaHVaH Elohim will choose two men who are faithful servants living in the truth of His Word in Messiah Yahushua, who uphold His and Yahushua’s commandments. And that does not mean ALL the Old Covenant commandments! Sadly none of the Christian churches uphold the commandments as given and those that have been so clearly confirmed by our Saviour Yahushua and His apostles in their teachings, and that genuinely saddens me! Therefore that automatically rules out any male who is a “Christian” that worships 1, “Jesus” and 2, does so on the day of the “venerable SUN” (“the god Iesous”), based on Constantine’s Blue Law - March 7, 321 A.D. (Codex Justinianus 3.12.3).

However, these two chosen men will be chosen just like the Father chose His special men in ancient times, and they will have no idea that they are the chosen until they will be given a sign by Him, in whatever form that may be, and that is not for us to know. However, it is most likely that they will be outstandingly gifted and Messianic believers and possibly, I feel one will be from a Hebraic background, whilst the other may have come out from the Gentiles and is in Messiah Yahushua! But what we do know is that these faithful men will be raised up in the spirit and power, similar to Eliyahu and Moshe. It may, therefore, be instructive to review aspects of the role, exploits and ministry of these two outstandingly great Tanach, the Old Covenant prophets of Israel, who were singled out for the great honour of appearing in “a vision” on the Mount of Transfiguration with our blessed Redeemer Himself, for there are great parallels between them and the Two Witnesses that are quite striking.

1: Regarding Eliyahu, it is recorded in the last two verses of the Tanach, the Old Covenant that YaHVaH Elohim declared:

“Behold, I will send you Eliyahu the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YHVH. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse” Malochi – Malachi 4:5-6.

It may be said that this prophecy was in part fulfilled at Messiah’s first coming, for when the disciples asked Yahushua in regard what the scribes where saying, Yahushua replied: “Eliyahu has already come.” Then they understood He referred to Yochanan - John the Immerser – Baptist. Mattityahu - Matthew 17:10-13, of whom the angel Gabriel prophesied that he would “turn many of the children of Israel to YHVH their Elohim” and “go before Him in the spirit and power of Eliyahu-Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” Lukas - Luke. 1:13-17.

However, the prophecy of Malochi – Malachi 4:5-6 will be fulfilled in full prior to Yahushua’s Second Coming, and just as Yochanan - John the Immerser worked in the spirit and power of Eliyahu at Messiah’s First Coming, so will the Two Witnesses act in the same, but an even greater spirit and power before His Second Coming for obviously the time will demand this! They will prepare His way by turning many of the children of Israel back to their true Master, their Elohim and to accept their true HaMashiach, whose Name is Yahushua! They will become the preachers and share the Word to the World to make ready a multitude of people to be prepared to meet Yahushua their blessed Saviour when He comes!

The Two Witnesses will be at odds with the Beast and his henchmen for 1,260 days, or 3½ years, during the first half of Daniel's 70th week, thus before the time of what is known as the “Great Tribulation”, or Jacob’s Trouble” that takes place during the second half of the week, the final 3½ years! The two witnesses will minister with great power to the people of Israel that a “remnant” of the nation will return to the Elohim of their fathers and they do this in defiance of the Beast’s ideology of abolishing national identity to achieve world unity, thus the two witnesses will succeed in restoring this remnant's national identity and restoring the remnant as YaHVaH’s Chosen People who are, and were uniquely chosen of Elohim.

Tragically there will be a huge generation gap for much like these days, a huge slice of the younger generation has abandoned their distinctive national identity in favour for a global, self scented “Hey Man” – “I, me and my self” lifestyle, filling themselves, with, games of murder and destruction and worst still taking this into reality during their drunken lives as they enter countless street fights and we see young people dying due to King hits, or other wild injuries. Then there is the never ending violence and murder that fills out TV and Newspaper news, and we see the elderly attacked for just a few dollars. Sadly these depraved young people, have been dragged up by their parents who may not have worked for years and tend to be heavy drinkers, smokers themselves and use foul language on a constant basis, these people will be some of the Beast’s best allies, for he will tend to their needs!

The Beast or Anti-messiah, in the second part of the tribulation will usher in globalism and the worshipping of what can only be called the “Cosmic Messiah of all faiths.” However, many Gentiles who have heard the truth from the mouths of the two witnesses will have come to believe in Yahushua as being the true Messiah, whilst some of the general older generation will cling to their “Christian” or “Hebrew” orthodox traditions and a lifeless form of godliness due to the continued rejection of the true Messiah. But, the inspired ministry of the two witnesses will succeed in bridging the gap and they will unify the generations to a degree, in a new found faith in the coming of Yahushua HaMashiach.

Eliyahu - Elijah is known as the prophet who was mightily used of YaHVaH Elohim, blessed be His Sanctified Name, to perform great miracles in Israel. When he ascended into the air in a whirlwind, Elisha his successor said of him (Eliyahu): “My father, my father.” 2 Kings 2:12. For to Israel, he was worth more than any that had been for a long time, because of the power of YaHVaH that had worked so powerfully through him.

Beloved, the two witnesses will come with that same kind of power, and the fear of YaHVaH Elohim will come upon the people of the whole earth. Remember how he stood in the Name of YaHVaH Elohim and made the following bold declaration?

“And Eliyahu the Tishbite, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, "As YHVH Elohim of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall be no dew or rain these years, except for my word.” 1 Kings 17:1.

“Eliyahu was a man just like us, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months.” Ya’akov - James 5:17.

When he went to the place where Elohim had sent him, and a woman was there as he had been told she would be, she was at the well ready to get water to make the very last meal for her and her son. But Eliyahu said to her;

“‘Do not fear; go and do as you have said, but make me a small cake from it first, and bring it to me; and afterward make some for yourself and your son. For thus says YHVH Elohim of Israel: ‘The bin of flour shall not be used up, nor shall the jar of oil run dry, until the day YHVH sends rain on the earth.’” 1 Kings 17:13-14.

Later the woman accused Eliyahu for her son became gravely ill and he was close to death;

“And he stretched himself out on the child three times, and cried out to YHVH and said, ‘O YHVH my Elohim, I pray, let this child's soul come back to him.’ Then YHVH heard the voice of Eliyahu; and the soul of the child came back to him, and he was revived. And Eliyahu took the child and brought him down from the upper room into the house, and gave him to his mother. And Eliyahu said, ‘See, your son lives!’ Then the woman said to Eliyahu, ‘Now by this I know that you are a man of Elohim, and that the word of YHVH in your mouth is the truth.” 1 Kings 17:21-24.

Having left the woman and gone to the higher grounds close to the sea of Israel, Eliyahu confronted the prophets of Baal who were sent by the king, and after a confrontation Eliyahu successfully called down fire from the heaven to defeat them miserably and he even mocked them and their gods!

“Then Eliyahu said to all the people, ‘Come near to me.’ So all the people came near to him. And he repaired the altar of YHVH that was broken down. And Eliyahu took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Ya’akov - Jacob, to whom the word of YHVH had come, saying, ‘Israel shall be your name.’ Then with the stones he built an altar in the Name of YHVH; and he made a trench around the altar large enough to hold two sheaths of seed. And he placed the wood in order, cut the bull in pieces, and laid it on the wood, and he said, ‘Fill four water pots with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice and on the wood.’ Then he said, ‘Do it for a second time, and they did it for the second time; and he said, ‘Do it for a third time,’ and they did it for a third time. So the water ran all around the altar; and he also filled the trench with water. And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Eliyahu the prophet came near and said, ‘YHVH Elohim of Avraham, Yitzchak - Isaac and Israel, let it be known this day that You are Elohim in Israel and I am Your servant, and that I have done all these things at Your word. Hear me, O YHVH, hear me, that this people may know that You are YHVH Elohim, and that You have turned their hearts back to You again.’ Then the fire of YHVH fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, ‘YHVH, He is Elohim! YHVH, He is Elohim!’” 1 Melechim – 1 Kings 18:30-39.

Thus we have read directly from the Word of Elohim just a few of the mighty powers that YaHVaH Elohim bestowed upon Eliyahu!

In a far greater way the two witnesses will come “in the spirit and power of Eliyahu” miraculously use fire to defeat the Beast’s evil lies, in addition they will shut up heaven In order that “no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy,'” that is all of the 3½ years. Thus can you imagine the massive drought that it will be on a worldwide basis all at once! Anyone who will come against the two witnesses will be destroyed by fire that “will proceed from their mouth.”

The two witnesses will also come in the spirit and power of Moshe. Thus Moshe was, of course, the great leader whom Elohim raised up to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt, through the wilderness and to the borders of the Promised Land. In addition he had the role of mediator through whom Elohim gave His Torah (the Law) to Israel and it was always Moshe who interceded with YaHVaH Elohim on their behalf when Israel erred. Like Eliyahu, Moshe was mightily used of Elohim to perform signs, wonders and do miraculous acts of power:

“Since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moshe, whom YHVH knew face to face, in all the signs and wonders which YHVH sent him to do in the land of Egypt, before Pharaoh, before all his servants, and in all his land, and by all that mighty power and all the great terror which Moshe performed in the sight of all Israel.” Davarim - Deuteronomy 34:10-12.

In the blessed Word we remember well how Moshe – Moses went and stood before the evil and all powerful Pharaoh and confronted him on a regular basis, because he, as had his father oppressed the Children of Israel. Thus and Moshe and A‘ha’ron – Aaron, on behalf of YaHVaH Elohim stood boldly before this great Pharaoh and announced all those severe plagues upon the land, as well as to the eople and most terrifying to Pharaoh, the god’s of Egypt!

Beloved, the Word of Elohim clearly states that two witnesses will withstand the Beast, that is that rotten and evil Anti-messiah, and all his indoctrinated evil global following who will admire him and do just as he wishes for he will be offering global peace, wealth, a cashless society, and sadly the vast majority will except all this, as well as the “mark of the Beast” and do so without question during the first three and a half years.

But the Two Witnesses will be warning everyone to listen to them about the most blessed Name of the Messiah, and once they have come to accept Yahushua as their Saviour to repent and to follow His ways, regardless the consequences. Here is a short lesson, what is the Name of out Saviour?

“ … that by the Name of Yahushua the Messiah from Nazareth whom you crucified, whom Elohim raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other Name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:10-12.

The names of Yahushua - Joshua:
Thus, if we look at Strongs we will see that it clearly states that both Joshua and our Saviours real names are what we are telling you Yahushua, although as the Strongs author’s are not Hebrew scholars, they tend to use a “J” and that is OK, but it still proves the point that there has been a Satanic conspiracy!

Joshua in the Tanach – Old Covenant:
OT:3091: Yehowshua (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah); or Yehowshu’a (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah); from OT:3068 and OT:3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader: - Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Compare OT:1954, OT:3442.

Joshua in the Brit Chadashah – New Covenant:
“… the son of Joshua , the son of Eliezer.” *Luke 3:29. See also *Acts 7:45 & *Heb 4:8.

NT:2424: Iesous (ee-ay-sooce'); of Hebrew origin (untrue the word is of Greek origin) [OT:3091]; Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites:

*Strangely the “King James Version” has changed the name “Joshua” into “Jesus” whereas in the vast majority of other versions it is “Joshua” including in the “New King James Version.” But then, in days gone by, there where those who thought that The KJV is the only Bible that had any real authority! But it is now well known that it is one of the worst translations in the world and certainly the most erroneous of all, considering it has just over 100,000 theological errors in it, as well as translating the Greek word “pascha” that translates directly to “Passover,” as in every other case in the New Covenant, into the name of a pagan god “easter” that means “Ishtar.” Acts 12:4. It is that we should know these things and come back to the Word of Elohim, for how can “Pascha” possibly be anything but “Passover”? For interest, it was only in this one single case that easter was ever mentioned in the KJV, and yet the “Christian” world somehow has picked up on this one pagan and erroneous word and turned it into a feast. Does this not sound strange? The adversary has done his job well!

Obviously the Two witnesses have a huge job on their hands for those who refuse to hear for far too many people refuse to hear the truth of His Word, and I mean even these days! But the Witnesses will strike all of those who will not hear as well as the earth with awesome plagues. They will use their Elohim given miraculous powers to do everything they are told to do, even to kill their enemies who seek to harm them. Once again, what does the Word actually say?

“And I will give power to My two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two Olive Trees and the two lamp stands that stand before YHVH of the earth. If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying.” Revelations 11:3-6.

It is time that we look at the second part of the power that Elohim will give the two witnesses, for it is the spirit of Moshe – Moses, and we know that for a time, he was an outstanding type, a picture of Messiah whom he foreshadowed and clearly prophesied of:

“YHVH your Elohim will raise up for you a prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear.” Davarim - Deuteronomy. 18:15).

By this prophecy Moshe was clearly preparing Israel for both the First and Second Coming of Israel’s Messiah. Tragically, as a nation, they rejected Messiah at His first coming, that is the all unfaithful in the Almighty, however, and praise be to Elohim, the faithful in Him did obviously accept Yahushua and follow Him as the promised Messiah and Saviour, for otherwise we would not have a Brit Chadashah, the New Covenant today!

The two witnesses having been given the spirit and power of Moshe and Eliyahu, work with the remnant of Israel towards the second coming of Messiah, as the 144,000 will be urging all of Israel to renounce the covenant that was made with the false messiah at the beginning of the tribulation and share with them and the world Messiah Yahushua. The witnesses will also share with all the tribulation faithful that they will have to suffer reproach and persecution for their loyalty to Yahushua the Messiah and His coming Kingdom in which they and the Remnant of Israel will have a key role to play.

Both Eliyahu and Moshe faced a great deal of opposition and suffered hardship because of being faithful witnesses and they were fully dedicated to YaHVaH Elohim and His people. Of Moshe it is said:

“By faith Moshe, when he became of age, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of Elohim than to enjoy the passing pleasure of sin, esteeming the reproach of Messiah greater riches than the treasures of Egypt; for he looked to the reward. By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible.” Hebrews 11:24-27.

By taking a firm stand against the kingdom of darkness, ruled by the Satanic council, the witnesses and the remnant of Israel will pay a heavy price in tribulation for resisting the false messiah. But they will be richly rewarded for choosing to suffer affliction for the sake of the true Messiah whose real name is Yahushua and not the Jesus of the world, for “Je” = a hail and “sus” = is really the name of the god Zeus.

The mighty and super powerful witness and works of the two witnesses will have a world-wide impact during the first half of the tribulation period. It is no wonder that the Beast and his followers will be furious because of what they are doing.

But the time will finally come when the Beast will throw all his power and authority in the middle of the tribulation, he will turn his evil venom upon the two witnesses and war against them and finally he will have a victory and capture them. He thinks that he has won a major victory and they will be paraded in front of the cameras and the globe will be happy, for they will be known as the trouble makers, who were responsible of the drought, killing those good men who were trying to stop them, and now finally they were in custody. You can just hear their cry, kill them, kill them, or crucify him, crucify him!

They were quickly killed in the square still in front of the cameras, and as the world watched they had a massive party with people buying each other presents, it was a day of great joy. Afterwards, they were left dead where they fell, but it was not yet over, for three and a half days later, in full view of their enemies and the cameras, Elohim raised these two witnesses from the dead as they stood up and were taken up in the air for now at this moment they would achieve more than the three and a half years that had gone before, and I will explain why shortly. However their work was now done!

In Conclusion:
Having covered the three Temples, and the Two Witnesses, we now know a little more about future events, for;

1. Obviously we are well aware that two temples, the first, being Solomon’s temple and the second temple, being the one commenced after the Hebrews returned to Jerusalem from Babylon that was later enlarged and enhanced by Herod. These were both built long ago. But there will be a third temple yet to come!

2. The two witnesses will come during a time when the third temple is either in building or already built, for this fact is not entirely clear, but it will certainly be in building and most likely close to completion.

However, I am sure that we are all well aware that things worldwide are in a sorry mess, be it on the moral level of society that has gone down to a level that it has become dangerous to even turn on your TV, for no matter what foul language seems to be just fine with the vast majority, and is freely used! The level of smut, most of which really is porn is thrown at the world via the same media, including vial movies and gutter rags. But it does not end there, advertising is being aimed at the young and it is having a resounding influence, and they are turning to games that should simply not be permitted to be manufactured, for it is full of slaughter and violent murder with the most realistic graphic’s, and the young just love it! This continues in the movies and TV, as will as aliens and the belief that there is life out there and of course with that comes the teaching of evolution!

The truth is that over a period of time HaSatan has been using men to slowly indoctrinate the earth with a multitude of evil and to be honest, he has been very successful, for church numbers are dwindling, except for those who have adapted the way of the world, that simply stands for sin, and that is by enticing young people into their halls for profit by adding their rock band, with males who have their bodies covered with tattoos, ears and other parts pierced, yet they stand on their stages and “minister” this so-called “Christian” rock music to the masses. Then their pastors, do not even particularly worry about what their Jesus (Yahushua really) Scriptures said, who made one of the Old Covenant Laws even stronger and greater than it was before, thus so much for the fact that the Messiah negated all the Law? Now let’s look at what He actually said?

“Yahushua replied, ‘Moshe - Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.’” Mattityahu - Matthew 19:8-9.

“Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.” Markus - Mark 10:11-12.

I know countless pastors who have married men and woman who our beloved Saviour called “adulterers” for they have divorced their partners for personal reasons and not because of one or the other had committed any “sexual immorality’ during their marriage according to their own confession! Thus these pastors are sinners and stand condemned by the words from the Word – “The wags of sin is death.”

3. Violence is going mad in this world and this has much to do what I have already covered in the issues I have covered above, games, movies and TV for they have become so graphic to a point that every detail is now seen to the smallest splatter of blood and every single vein and tear of a muscle. Yes, I am sad to say, I did have to see it to make comment on the matter! These days they use computer graphics and although it may not be all real, that does not matter for to the viewer it is real and the horror and the gore combined with the evil and violence encourages so many of the young people to go out and do things that are unthinkable. Here in Australia murder is a daily event, as are house shootings by biker gangs. Over the weekends young people tend to go to their night clubs and usually end up totally drunk and end up in a brawl and fights tend to break on the footpath. How often do we hear about yet another death for a young person having died because he was passing by and was king hit in the face by a drunk, or stabbed, as so many tend to carry folding knives these days! The violence has gone out of hand to such a degree that the police force just cannot cope with it, although they do their best and have massive offensives with a huge force out over the weekend in the nightclub region. But the scenes we seen on TV are simply horrific, for these young people, and I do mean boys and girls of all ages, including very young ones, is just evil and they are completely out of control!

Over the past ten years or so, it has been the very young children, and I mean aged from 10 to 16, who have been attacking women and the elderly, be it in the streets, or breaking into their homes and badly injuring them for what, just a few dollars, for usually, these poor pensioners have very little. But they do it for the fun of it and that is what motivates them and it has been discovered that the majority play violent games! Yet, the so-called professionals say that games do not influence them, I say rubbish, these young minds are influenced, by their foul mouthed parent, who smoke, drink and many have never worked and lived their lives on Social Service. Their parent’s, care little if they go to school or not, they are allowed to play the most evil of games, for whilst they are playing, they can ply their own games whatever that is. Get the picture? It is the total destruction of family life, and that is what is happening in every facet of humanity!

The question is, “What is the real problem we are facing on a worldwide basis relared human nature?” The answers is rather tragic for the sad fact is that there seems to be a total lack of morality or care for the other human being and the whole thought of so many today is the; “I, me and myself” as long as I get what I want and I do not care how I get it! Sadly beloved, that ideology seems to be behind the young and not so young these days, and those are the kind of people that Satan will lead to serve his chosen servant the Anti-messiah!

Get married, or have a partner? Well as you will have assumed by the preceding, I am going to quickly cover the new age of non marriage being the more popular mode of family life of the latter years! Let me first make it known that in the Tanach (OT) the word “wedding” does not actually exist in Hebrew, although the word has been added in the translations, it only appears 18 times in the King James Version. However, the correct Hebrew statement is “to wife,” that appears some 43 times in the KJV. Thus what does “to wife” really mean? The simple facts are these, the woman is either promised to a man to the day of what we call today “marriage,” or they chose each other and both remain sexually pure until the big day! A huge celebration is prepared by the family and often the whole village, and at the set time the couple retire to their place where a bed has been made ready and they consummate their coming together as man and wife Scripturally. This act is called “to wife” and it is only at that very moment they are officially considered as being husband and wife before our Heavenly Father! Sadly, these days so many are not aware how careful men and woman have to be with their behaviour before marriage, for that is today’s law and those in Yahushua are told to obey the laws of the land, thus we do so. Of course if those who intend to get married and may have erred, there is a need to repent and may I also suggest that a man and/or woman undertake a full immersion in water as part of that repentance! Further information re this can be obtained from us, but this is not to be confused to the original immersion (baptism) in Messiah. It is important of course that the faithful in Messiah get married by one who is a celebrant who is a faithful servant in Yahushua THE Messiah!

We have covered a great deal above, but we have seen that in general that the world is suffering great financial strain with many countries on the brink of financial ruin. There are massive weather disturbances worldwide with droughts, floods, cyclones or hurricanes, and then there have been earthquakes in so many different places. On top of all that we are seeing a huge slice of mankind turning to false gods, the new age, evolution, in fact in so many an absolute hatred of the idea of there being an Elohim who is the Creator of all things and man, how tragic! The truth is anarchy is slowly setting in and this combined with the financial world having set up the systems ready to introduce a cashless society brings us very close to the day of the false messiah, for I believe that he is alive at this time and is awaiting his call by his obvious leader Satan!

The times have been leading up to this point and all the prophecies are coming to a head, the truth is you have to be blind not to see it, thus, the minute you hear anything regarding an attempt for the rebuilding of the temple on the temple mount, be assured that we are about, or are very close to several events related to “Yom Te’Ruach” or the “Feast of the Blowing” (Trumpets or Shofar). In actual fact the latest news from Israel was only on July 30, 2012 when Mr MK Orlev the leader of Israel’s Orthodox Home Party called for massive reform in the Parliament in order to establish the Third Temple. Orlev wrote that the Temple must be rebuilt in Jerusalem and that “fundamental changes” to Israeli society and government were necessary in order to realize the success of the project. Mr. Orlev wrote in the Jerusalem Times, that the Temple must be rebuilt in Jerusalem and that “fundamental changes” to Israeli society and government were necessary in order to realize the success of the project!

Therefore we can see that the times are at hand and the world is getting ready and the sound of the Trump of Elohim may be much closer than we think” But are you ready?

“For this we say to you by the Word of YHVH, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Master will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Master Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of Elohim. And the dead in Messiah will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.” 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18. Also read: Caught Up.

Between this feast and “Yom Kippur” (Heb: Day of Atonement) but “Kippur” also means “covering” and Messiah is ours, and when He comes again “THE Covering.” However, there is a space between these two feasts representing the Tribulation that will follow directly after the true faithful in Yahushua (not Jesus) will be caught up and taken to that safe place as I have spoken about earlier in this study, but the tribulation will start immediately after this, as will the two witnesses ministry commence for their three and a half years.

I pray beloved that you have learnt something in this study, and above all that you will pray and seek the Ruach HaKodesh, the Sanctified Spirit to guide and lead you into His blessed truth, for I am so sad to say that for countless years as an orthodox Jew I was told lies and practiced manmade laws, thinking I was doing Elohim’s blessed will, but I was not. I had to cleanse all of that rubbish out of my life, and when I came to know my blessed Saviour Yahushua, I had to get back to the true Word of YaHVaH Elohim, strip it back to it’s basis and get rid of man’s selfish so-called educated theology and return what the Almighty was actually saying, and applied it to the relative time and to whom He was speaking and how they understood it at that time, and how it all applies to us today!

Sadly far too many wonderful people, good Christians, who believe and practice their faith in good will, not knowing any different, all because of the enemies very clever deception that commenced soon after the days of our blessed Saviour and during the days of Shaul, Paul when an evil pagan man named Simon Magnus created a new faith which became the Church of Rome, out of which came the Protestant Churches, but still had the errors that this man Simon, and remember this was NOT Simon Peter, who was never in Rome (please read: Simon Magnus the First Bishop of Rome). Thus beloved ones, if you are in the church praying to Jesus, you really need to ask our Heavenly Father, that is YaHVaH Elohim, not “God” for forgiveness, and commence praying in the Name above every name, the Name of Yahushua THE Messiah!

“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven, for where two or three come together in My Name, there am I with them.” Mattityahu -Matthew 18:19-20.

And I will do whatever you ask in My Name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask Me for anything in My Name, and I will do it.” Yochanan - John 14:13-14.

Praise and glory be to Yahushua THE Messiah, for He is great,

Be ready for the trumpet will sound on the Feast of the blowing and one thing I do know, that every event in Messiah Yahushua has occurred on a Feast day, Passover and Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and Feast of Weeks, these have all been fulfilled on their days, thus the next will also be fulfilled on the feast, for that is the reason for these feasts, although we may not know the years, but we can know the day. But be ready for the sound for “the trumpet of Elohim!”

“Be like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let all esteem one another better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Messiah Yahushua: Who, being in the form of Elohim, thought it not robbery to be equal with Elohim: But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the stake/cross. Wherefore Elohim also hath greatly exalted Him, and given Him a Name which is above every name: That at the Name of Yahushua every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Yahushua the Messiah is Lord to the glory of Elohim the Father.” Philippians 2:2-11.