the 4th kingdom?

A place to share study, midrash, links and ideas.
Forum rules
Love your neighbour as yourself.
If there is a disagreement please have it respectfully.
tom moniz
the 4th kingdom?

Post by tom moniz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Shalom.

Are we presently witnessing the 4th kingdom coming together? Does the wave of Muslim immigration into Europe fit the prophecy as recorded? Is this Ishmael and Esau trying to join forces to fight their common enemy Israel (whether the actual individuals realize it or not)? Or could the imagery present this strong figure standing in this miry clay, and it is as if the clay is "seeping" up into the feet of the image (like fire ants), destroying it from below, when the Stone from the Heavens crashes down from Above?

From MKJV:

Dan 2:40  And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron. Since iron crushes and smashes all things; and as the iron that shatters all these, it will crush and shatter. 
Dan 2:41  And as to that which you saw: the feet and toes, part of potters' clay and part of iron; the kingdom shall be divided. But there shall be in it the strength of the iron, because you saw the iron mixed with miry clay. 
Dan 2:42  And as the toes of the feet were part of iron and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle. 
Dan 2:43  And as you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mix themselves with the seed of men. But they shall not cling to one another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. 
Dan 2:44  And in the days of these kings, the God of Heaven shall set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. And the kingdom shall not be left to other peoples, but it shall crush and destroy all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 
Dan 2:45  Because you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it crushes the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what shall occur after this. And the dream is certain, and its meaning is sure.

What say you?

Sincerely,
Tom
Num 14:21 ואולם חי־אני וימלא כבוד־יהוה את־כל־הארץ׃

TBE And truly I live! And the magnitude of הוה WILL fill all the earth!

It WILL happen.

tom moniz

Re: the 4th kingdom?

Post by tom moniz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:23 pm

oops, I meant to leave this link with the email:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plEkOW6_bm4
Num 14:21 ואולם חי־אני וימלא כבוד־יהוה את־כל־הארץ׃

TBE And truly I live! And the magnitude of הוה WILL fill all the earth!

It WILL happen.

SeekingTruth

Re: the 4th kingdom?

Post by SeekingTruth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:49 pm

I believe global reset is coming, when the first daughter of Babylon gets judged. Zechariah speaks of a flying scroll, which Michael Rood has an interesting study on it, he looks at the dimensions and does a word study of the "women", so called in the scroll, and determines its 2 fires, equivalent to 2 yellow cake uraniums for reaching citical mass in a nuclear bomb. He goes further and shows a diagram of all nuclear missles used by nations, and determines the dimensions, physically, match a Pakistani missle, from what i recall.

I think there will be a nuke on the daughter of Babylon, first off, then all the other harlot nations will need to take heed, so they dont get judged. There will be a economic reset, like Isaiah says, every mountain will be laid low and every hill. And every valley will be raised up, and the rough places plain also.

I think when this reset comes, we ll go back to real money, silver, etc. China has instruments ready to implement a gold standard for oil, waiting in the wings.

The problem with the petro dollar, is America gets rich by making everyone play their game, by the military industrial complex. As you may know, cash is not backed by gold as it once was. We re just making everyone use monopoly money, or else we destory them, see Saddam Hussain, Gadafi in Libya, all publicized about reverting to gold, and subsequently removed by war.

When the nuke drops, it will be back to silver etc. And nations will have a chance at fair trade again also. From those ashes, i think, quite rapidly, we ll see the 4th kingdom

Shalom Tom