The Scriptures that are available to us today have remained basically unchanged in comparison to the Scriptures that were read in Yahshua the Messiah’s time (the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls proves this). However, some verses have been added, removed and/or mistranslated through the ages. We
present some of them here.
- Matthew 1:22-23 (An addition by the House of Rome)
- Matthew 6:9-13 (Yahshua’s Prayer)
- Matthew 28:19 (Baptism in Yahshua’s name)
- Mark 7:19 (Not about food)
- Mark 16:9-20 (Missing in ancient manuscripts)
- Acts 8:37 (Missing in ancient manuscripts)
- Acts 12:4 (Passover not Easter)
- 1 Corinthians 15:29 (The immersion for the dead)
- Galatians 6:17 (Paul bears the scars of Messiah)
- 1 John 5:7-8 (A trinitarian addition)
- Revelation 6:1, 3, 5 & 7 (Added words)
Unless otherwise noted, all Scriptures are from The Scriptures,
Copyright by Institute for Scripture Research.
Used by permission.